Tuesday, October 26, 2004

Bi:gP:en:ises

From: "D:ick Gro:wth " Add to Address Book
To: shelschwartz@yahoo.com
Subject: Bi:gP:en:ises
Date: Tue, 26 Oct 2004 14:54:37 -0800


At:tention Men: You h:ave Not:hing to Lo:se and
In:ches to G:ain..

http://thongman.megalithic.WI%4auLT%79s.COM:58292?palaeornithine.eichwalditeshelschwartz@yahoo.com



Ok enough is enough. First, this is NOT my email address. Second, I am NOT a man, and although a large penis may be desired, it needs to already be attached to someone. I don't think that this link will help me.

Do you think that I should be refining my wish list before I say my prayers at night? ;o)

3 comments:

Mick Flynn Images said...

Why on earth did you open it?

BTW Great pictures in your last post.

Watski said...

Spammers lie.

Suzy Snow said...

I don't know Mick, uhmmm curiousity maybe? ;o)

I KNEW IT Watski!