Tuesday, September 21, 2004

Arrogant Asshole 1 - Suzy Snow 0, for now

Dear Mr. Arrogant, Ignorant, Asshole:

I just wanted to thank you for almost pushing my car into the transport truck that was in the lane beside me this morning, when you decided that you would like to be where I was.

I'm really sorry that I didn't notice that you were trying to shove your arrogant ass in front of me. I hope you didn't think I was being cheeky when I laid on the horn for what seemed like at least ten minutes.

I was really happy that you ignored my spontaneous outburst and continued to barrel in where I was. I knew you were an intuitive person when you knew that I would back off rather than risk injuring myself, or other innocent commuters.

You really are amazing. Balls bigger than your head, I bet. Although if they are, I certainly do not want to see the tool that holds them up. Well, I guess I wouldn't mind seeing it, but forget about using it around me, I think I've already established that I do not like pain.

I hope you were able to take a few moments out of your busy, important life to read this letter. If I disturbed you, please accept my apologies and sincere hope that you get back to whatever it was that elevated you to supreme being of the 401 as quickly as possible.

Please rest assured that the next time you think you are superior and should be driving where I am, I will ram your sorry ass right into the guard rail so hard that they will need a tow truck just to pull your fucking teeth out of the concrete.

Sincerely,

Suzy Snow

2 comments:

Suzy Snow said...

I was a little angry yesterday when the incident occurred, but I'm alright now. Luckily the drive this morning was uneventful.

Thanks Jack and I couldn't agree more about how nice it is to see a pic. I felt the same when I saw your pic on your blog.

I did have mine on my profile for awhile, but didn't quite like the idea that it was on the front page. I thought it would only show in the profile. Oh well. Thanks for stopping by!

Anonymous said...

Oh man... I've come to that point in my life where the "I'm older and have more insurance" attitude comes into play. When I get in the car, the doors get locked and the seatbelt is snug, and I ain't budging. If they want to play chicken with me, I'll hold my ground. Sounds like Canadian asshats are as bad as Texas cowboy-wannabes.

I want a new car, anyway.