Monday, February 28, 2005

Ten Things I've Done That You Probably Haven't

I stole this meme from Christine at Mommy Matters. I'm sure she won't mind.

1. Share responsibility with my sister for burning out our apartment and had just turned 5.
2. Got nabbed for stealing (even though I was innocent) with a friend from a store and had a ride in the back of the cop car through the downtown core of our small town
3. Almost drowned 4 times but still love the water
4. Rolled and totalled a car before I was licensed to drive and my friend and I were relatively unhurt - no other parties involved
5. Moved 22 times in my life and I am not in the military
6. Broke my collar bone in Judo
7. Broke my middle finger by falling off a runaway pony
8. Did a wheelie on a tractor by popping the clutch too fast and dumped my friend off the back
9. Lived with my Father, Grandmother and Mother all in one year, all in separate residences
10. Witnessed my sister kill her pet Salamander when she dropped his box and rode over him with her bike

5 comments:

Christine said...

Not at all!!

(#4) Yikes - and they still let you get a driver's licence after that?

(#10) Such a tragic accident!

You've got me - I've never done any of those things!

Lionel said...

I can almost do two (20 changes of address) which I think is doing quite well.

I'm going to borrow this meme, if that's ok with you (and can think up 10 things).

Suzy Snow said...

Hi Christine - I was lucky that the Police didn't know I was driving. Nobody witnessed the accident so my friend and I lied about who was driving.

Jack-do you think I'm a criminal? hehehehhe, stupid maybe, criminal, nah, not much.

Em2-Welcome and by all means do steal it!

elle said...

Please stay still, it's safer!! Thanks for the visit!!

Anonymous said...

Criminal? Naaaaw! Twas just a bit of fun. Must admit - I chuckled with the bike+pet incident.