Sunday, February 06, 2005

Survey

I first saw this survey on Huwge’s blog and have since seen it on other’s and decided that I was finally going to answer the questions and post it.

1. Total amount of music files on your computer: 4.98 GB, 1207 files and I’m not sure if this is the total number of songs because my albums are in folders. I just recently started to copy my cd’s onto my hard drive and I’m not finished. Actually have just scratched the surface, but it’s coming.

2. The last CD you bought was: I usually buy a few at a time, the most recent acquisitions on this Friday just past are: Bobby Bland Greatest Hits Vol. One, Lynda Randle A Tribute To Mahalia Jackson, Matt Dusk, Two Shots, and
Pres and Teddy, The Lester Young - Teddy Wilson Quartet

3. What is the song you last listened to before reading this message? "Farther Up The Road", Bobby Bland

4. Write down 5 songs you often listen to or that mean a lot to you.
a. "Do I Ever Cross Your Mind", Ray Charles and Bonnie Raitt from Genius Loves Company
b. "Honesty", Alannah Myles-Arrival
c."Sad Sad Day", Muddy Waters
d. "Stronger Than Me", Melissa Etheridge
e. "How Would I Know", Melissa Etheridge

5. Who are you going to pass this stick to? (3 persons) and why? I’m hoping that someone that reads my blog will pick this up and post it on their’s.

1 comment:

Brom said...

Hia, OK I'll do the survey, but I'ts a bit late tonite, hopefully on my blog tomorrow..ish! :-)