Wednesday, February 23, 2005

So Much For That...

Well the nightmare is over, for now. I completely bombed that exam this morning and I'm not just saying that. It was a classic case of not studying the right material.

I did study though, so I don't feel badly about not being prepared. There is no way to ever totally know every piece of legislation inside and out and so you have to pick and choose what you study. You pray that you are right. Sometimes you are, and sometimes you aren't. This time I wasn't.

Now back to regular programming. Hey I forgot, I don't have a regular program. So back to irregular programming. ;o)

4 comments:

Suzy Snow said...

Nice to know I'm not the only one Jack, and of course I do know that. I just can't help but get frustrated by the whole thing. I need a good drunk this weekend. ;o)

Rocz - I agree, most people do think they did worse than they actually have, but I know that I didn't do well. I left huge questions that were worth a lot of marks, unanswered. I promise that when I find out for sure, I'll try not to write a big whiny post on the issue. ;o)

Bonobo Love said...

All I can say is, things are never as bad as you think they are.. Exams are to many people inheritantly cruel and unfair forms of assessment of peoples abilities, whatever that may be..

Also you have shown some very lovely pictures of late! Keep 'em coming!

Brom said...

Never mind Shelly, you may have done OK. If not then it's just a minor setback, there will be a lot more chances along the way I'm sure. I flunked my latter school exams, got my qualifications eventually which led me to the Job I have now which has taken me to places I would never have thought I would ever visit. If I had passes the first time I would not have experienced this. You just don't know what life has in store!

PS Jack, you probably now know how to tell the difference between Stalagmites and Stalagtites.. if not, here's the way... "Tights come down!" ;-)

Mick Flynn Images said...

Tough luck Shelly, but you know the old saying...
"One door shuts, and another one slams in your face"