Wednesday, December 29, 2004

I feel like I've abandoned my blog, and in a way I guess I have. Time spent getting ready for Christmas meant very little "me" time. Since Christmas, I have been feeling more than a little down and decided not to blog.

I just wanted to post something though about the horrific Tsunami in South Asia. My heart goes out to all those who have suffered from this terrible event and I hope that the needed assistance is received as quickly as possible.

In the aftermath, our celebration of Christmas seems quite trite and anything that I was going to possibly blog about seems so insignificant.

Anyway, I wish everyone a Happy New Year and I look forward to returning to a regular blogging routine soon.

4 comments:

Kevin said...

A little late, but Happy New Year!

Suzy Snow said...

Thank you Jack and Kevin and Happy New Year's to you too!

Mick Flynn Images said...

Happy New Year Shelly.
Shite news about the events in Asia, seems we both feel the same way.

PPQ said...

Yeah. Ditto.

But hey Shelly here's hoping that 2005 brings you tons of good things.