Tuesday, November 09, 2004

Splintless

Molly got her splint off this morning and doesn't have to return to see the Doctor for two weeks. When I take her back, they will xray her leg to make sure that it is healing ok.

She seems to be quite happy that she is free of that damn splint. Last night she spent most of the evening trying to bite it off her leg.

I hope she is going to be ok. One thing I am sure of is that she has better health care than I do.

We can't get a Doctor, but are forced to rely on medical walk-in clinics but my pets have the best Doctor around.

That makes me sleep well at night, knowing that they are at least looked after.

2 comments:

Mick Flynn Images said...

Haven't had a chance to read your last few posts, but I will be back.

Suzy Snow said...

No problem Mick, you drop by whenever you feel like it! Hope all is well with you.