Sunday, June 03, 2012

Real Pain In The Butt!

Lesson learned - yet again. You can't judge a book by it's cover! I didn't listen to that old piece of advice. I decided that I liked her right away, based on her looks.

Turns out I was very wrong. She is pretty, looks like a lot of fun, soft and hard in all the right places. I just thought that we would be great friends and I'm really disappointed this morning.

I'm still feeling the pain from last night. We were only together for 1/2 an hour but in that little amount of time, she managed to be a real pain in the butt. She never gave up for the whole half hour, just kept poking me in the wrong place.

Finally I decided that enough was enough and took her home. I felt bad. It wasn't supposed to be like this. I had great hopes for a long lasting friendship that would help me forget about him. I can't believe that I was wrong. I'm usually very good at this sort of thing.

Before I closed the garage for the night, I pulled my bike back out into the driveway and spent some quality time with her, by installing the new wicker basket that I had purchased when I decided that she was the one that I was taking home. 

Perhaps if I have my water bottle in the basket, so I can take replenishing sips of water, the pain in my butt won't seem so bad!

No comments: