Saturday, August 19, 2006

Trying Something New

I'm always open to trying out new things so when MSN asked me if I was interested in changing my hotmail account to the new Windows Live version, I thought what the hell.  Might as well. 

I've already changed my yahoo account to a new beta version so why not Hotmail.

After I changed over, there was information about other Windows Live services and one of them was Windows Live Writer (Beta).  It allows me to create posts without being logged into blogger.  Once I am satisfied, I can then upload to my blog.

I'm thinking this might just inspire me to blog more. 

We'll see.  Of course, that totally means that Windows Live Writer will have to start going to my job each day and working the long hours that I have been for the past year or so. 

I'll let you know how it works out!

No comments: