Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Merry Christmas!

I guess I should have come on here yet again to apologize for disappearing into thin air. It seems that I have fallen into that bad routine of staying at work too late and then just going home and falling into bed.

In September, when I took a little break from work, I promised myself to not do that anymore. I just seem to get so lost in what I am doing that I don't realize what time it is and that everyone else is gone.

My blogging will commence again very shortly though.

I've signed up for a creative writing course which starts early January and I am hoping that I can use my blog to post some of the exercises or pieces that I may possibly write.

Just want to wish everyone a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

If you can't see the photo in the post below, try again later. I think there is a problem right now with blogger. I was unable to post a comment because the word verification picture is not showing up.

It's only a picture of my little girlie kitty cat - Molly.

3 comments:

Mike Da Hat said...

Merry Christmas and a happy new year. Hope you enjoy your writing course.

Candy Minx said...

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you too Suzy!!!

Sorry I have commented here for a while...seems like November and Decembe roverwhelmed me and I just a barely posted half the time, I did but didn't get around to visit my blog friends very much, please accept my apology. I am back and at it girl!!!

Congrats on your writing course, look forward to seeing some tastes of your ideas in coming months.

May all your dreams and wishes come true for this coming year 2007!!!

It's been great to meet and make new friends and pals online through blogging,
Take care,
Candy

Unknown said...

SUZY: HAPPY NEW YEAR!