Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Calling Softly

"Shelly"

I could hear a male calling my name softly. He was very close to me. He did not respond to my reply.

When I realized I was still in bed, my eyes flew open.

There was nobody in the room. The apartment was quiet. Everyone was asleep.

Who was that? The voice did and did not sound familiar all at the same time. I don't recognize the voice, but when I heard it call my name I was not alarmed in any way and it seemed to be coming from someone that I know.

Falling back to sleep was almost impossible.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sorry about that...I had to run.

Suzy Snow said...

You are such a BIG tease!!!

Candy Minx said...

Wow, that ssupernatural. I bet it was tricky to fall back asleep.

Suzy Snow said...

It certainly was Candy. Totally freaked me out!

Jack! You sneak. I should have known it was you! Miss ya tons!