Friday, April 01, 2005

And The Correct Answer Is...

7 times.

He rang my cell phone 6 times on a Saturday morning, two weeks after he stood me up. There were three messages left, one apologizing for "missing" the Sunday before (it was two weeks prior), the second message pleaded with me to stop being aggressive and call him back and the third was a hang up.

The last call was last weekend and he left a message acknowledging that I must be pissed at him, but I should call so he can explain.

I didn't call and will not.

Just thought that it's funny how I thought I had heard the last of him when he didn't show up at the bar and how strange that in spite of that, he thinks that I should want to talk to him.

Clearly a nutbar!

2 comments:

Christine said...

So he thinks he can blow his chance at a wonderful girl and then just be forgiven, huh? His loss!

Suzy Snow said...

That would seem to be what he thought. No word from him since I didn't respond to his calls or messages though, so I'm breathing a sigh of relief.