Friday, January 01, 2016

Happy new year! 2016! I haven't posted in 3 years. Hard to believe but it's true. I've missed it so I'm going to try to get back into the swing of things and take some time me to write about what is exciting to me at the moment.

The thing that has been holding my interest the most is yarn. My fascination was rekindled when I was taking care of my mother during her cancer battle. The hospital, Juravinski in Hamilton Ontario had knitting needles and yarn in all the waiting rooms so that patients and visitors could knit while they wait.

If you have never knit then you may not be aware of the stress relieving qualities of knitting but it is true. Knitting can be a stress reliever. A conduit for your mind to escape to a lovely place of colour and texture. The best part is at the end you have an object to wear or use.

I am obsessed!

No comments: